1. GoPro inbounds at a ski resort, helmet mount aimed at feet.
2. We’re in Vail. Oh shit, I’m a beater too.
3. Backpack inbounds at ski resort (waist strap unfastened and dangling). What the hell do people put in there? What could you possibly need a pack for when you’re five minutes from a lodge or your car?
4. Your BC rig consists of the shiniest, fanciest, most expensive, best internet-reviewed new gear.
5. You’re asking me about that new craft brewery in town like a $7 beer that makes you all bloated and farty is something to get excited about.
6. Helmet-mounted GoPro, backpack, and the fanciest, best internet-reviewed new BC gear inbounds while asking me about that new craft brewery in town.
7. You’re a local vibing and/or bagging on beaters. Wait a minute…