Pre-Order 2010/11 DPS Skis
Order Now To Get Up To 15% Off Next Year’s Skis
Salt Lake City, UT (April 2, 2010)-DPS Skis (dpsskis.com) announces the start of its annual pre-order offering, which runs until June 7, 2010. The DPS pre-order gives the best savings on all 2010/11 skis, including the much talked about Wailer 112RP, the newWomen’s line, and the introduction of S.S. technology.
This will be the largest price discount for the coming 2010/11 season. $500 down is all it takes for Pure skis, and $300 down for Hybrids.
The below offer is valid until June 7, 2010:
- 10/11 Pure: Carbon+Nano skis featuring S.S. technology are 15% off next year’s retail price of $1199, which means $1019 after the discount.
- 10/11 Hybrid: Fiberglass+Carbon+Bamboo skis at 15% off next year’s retail price of $729 to $799, or around $600 depending on which Hybrid model you choose.
- Pure skis only are eligible for free custom color choices if pre-ordered by April 18.
- Flex 3 skis will be available for order until April 18. Afterwards, only flex 2 skis will be available.
- Normal Shipping charges apply: $40 to North America, $130 to EU/Global.
- Skis will ship as soon as they’re in stock: that means mid-July for some models, with remaining models completed by mid-October. Free shipping applies to anywhere in the world with an order of three skis or more.
- $500 is required upfront for Pure and $300 upfront for Hybrids. The remaining balance will be charged shortly before skis ship.
To pre-order, or learn more about DPS, visit: dpsskis.com.