1. Electric boot-warmers: wear thicker socks. Or get thicker skin.
2. A new jacket every year: these fabrics last.
3. A quiver: a resort ski and a backcountry ski will do.
4. A waterproof case for your phone: leave it in the car. Or sweat less.
5. Smart Goggles: just more distractions you definitely don’t need.
6. Furs: seriously, it’s 2016 and you are not an Eskimo.
7. Full-face helmets: you are not Seth Morrison.
8. Two-foot-long fluorescent orange powder leashes: God gave you hands for diggin’.