The POWDER Video Internship
POWDER is now accepting applications for an internship position in Powder Productions’ video department. Powder Productions is the multimedia arm of Powder Magazine. This person will assist filmer and director Hennie van Jaarsveld in all aspects of producing video for volume 45 of POWDER Magazine and Powder.com. This position is based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Applicants must be able to receive school credit to be eligible.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Transcribing video interviews
- Organizing and backing up footage and hard drives
- Video editing
- Assisting filmer and editor Hennie van Jaarsveld with any administrative tasks
- Strong filming and video editing skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Creative Cloud Suite, and various other post production software
- Meticulous nature. Must be extremely organized
- An interest in journalism and video
- Passion for skiing and knowledge of POWDER Magazine
To apply, please send a resume and a one-page cover letter explaining why you'd be a good fit for the POWDER Video Internship to Hennie Van Jaarsveld at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Powder Video Internship.
For 45 years, POWDER, The Skier’s Magazine, has been produced by and for those who embrace skiing, and is developed through a collective love of two things: good skiing and quality storytelling. Since its inception in 1972, POWDER has been based on authenticity, experience, and respect for its readers—the most passionate, dedicated, and loyal in the sport. For more information, please visit Powder.com.
About TEN: The Enthusiast Network
TEN: The Enthusiast Network LLC is the world’s premier network of enthusiast brands, such as POWDER, BIKE, SUP, SURFER, Transworld, Canoe & Kayak, and GrindTV. With more than 60 publications, 100 Web sites, the world’s largest automotive VOD channel, 800 branded products, 50+ events, TV and radio programs, TEN creates and delivers content that informs, entertains, inspires and connects with enthusiasts every day. For more information visit EnthusiastNetwork.com.