Jake and Dave Moe founded POWDER in 1972 as an alternative to the other, uptight skiing magazines. "To us, powder skiing means freedom, with an emphasis, not on how you do it, but just on doing it more," they said. That's what we're still trying to do. Powder to the People.
Inside the February 2016 issue of POWDER:
– Casa Farellones: At home in the capital of the Chilean cordillera.
– Changing Focus: Eric Pollard strikes a balance between family, skiing, and filmmaking.
– Almost Heaven: Holding on to the skiing life in Westbygod Virginia.
– Refresh: Is hyperconnectivity enhancing our world, or destroying its meaning?
– The Pioneers: We remember who and what got us here in the first place.