Grand Targhee Resort to Extend Winter Season
Lodging and Ticket Deals, Daylight Savings Pass and New Events Round Out Rest of Season
From Grand Targhee Resort — Alta, WY (March 6) — Thanks to over 400 inches of snow so far this winter, Grand Targhee Resort is pleased to announce it will extend the season through Sunday, April 17, 2011, a full week from the original closing date of Sunday, April 10, 2011. With an annual average of 96 inches arriving at Grand Targhee Resort in March and April, the spring typically brings some of the best conditions to the resort, including blower powder days and balmy afternoons in the sun.
GRAND TARGHEE RESORT EXTENDS WINTER SEASON
Grand Targhee Resort will remain open an extra week, operating the Dreamcatcher Chairlift from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday, April 11 through Sunday April 17, 2011 and the Shoshone Chairlift from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, April 16 and Sunday, April 17.
Tickets/Passes: $39 for 13 and over. $19 for ages 6 to 12.
Season Passes, Daylight Savings Passes and Four-Pack tickets are valid through April 17, 2011.
Lodging: Slopeside lodging will be closed. Lodging available in Driggs (8 miles from the resort) through Grand Targhee Property Management, 800-827-4433.
Amenities: Activity Center is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily; Wild Bills Grill will be open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily; Trap Bar open 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily serving limited appetizers; Plaza BBQ Grill open 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily (will move to Wild Bill's Grill if weather conditions require); General Store open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily; Teton Mountain Outfitters open 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. daily; Rentals open 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily (rental returns may be in Teton Mountain Outfitters).
TICKET & LODGING DEALS
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS PASS
The Daylight Savings Pass is a great deal on late-season turns and some of our best snow conditions! At $199 for Adults, $169 for Young Adults and $99 for Juniors and Seniors, it breaks even in less than three days on the slopes. On sale now, valid starting on Daylight Savings Day, Sunday, March 13, 2011.
SPRING TICKET DEALS!
* TWOFERS: Two for one ticket, ticket/lesson and ticket/lunch deals throughout the rest of the season! Check the website for info and to sign up.
* $29 COLLEGE TICKET: Show your valid 2011 College ID at the ticket window and score a $29 full day lift ticket through April 10, 2011.
* $39 ANY SEASON PASS TICKET: Flash your 2010-11 winter season pass from any other resort for a $39 full day lift ticket through April 10, 2011.
SKI & STAY PACKAGES
We're offering incredible slopeside lodging deals through Saturday, April 9, 2011.
* $69 ski and stay (per person, double occupancy at Targhee Lodge or quad occupancy in Teewinot Lodge).
* $95 ski and stay (per person, double occupancy in Teewinot Lodge).
* $89 per night at the Targhee Lodge.
* $99 per night at the Teewinot Lodge.
Kids 12 and under ski FREE with each paid adult! The Happy Kids Hour at the Branding Iron allows kids 10 and under to eat for FREE with each paid adult entree between 4:30 and 6:00 pm, Sunday through Friday.
Valid on new packages only, may not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Does not include taxes and fees. Some restrictions may apply. Call 1-800-TARGHEE (827-4433) to book.