Gnarshmallow! - Rip up the snow from your computer chair.
- ‣ Arrow keys to turn, spin, flip, brake, and butter. OR WASD to turn, spin, flip, brake, and butter
- ‣ G or H to Lincoln Loop left and right
- ‣ Z or J = mute grab
- ‣ There are others to discover…
- ‣ HOME will reset the skier
- ‣ Click on the game if the keys don’t work.
- ‣ Turn on ‘Use Start Point’ if you want to always start your line from the same spot.
- ‣ Click on ‘Options’ on the top left and hit the Edit button. You’ll be able to click and drag the level and certain terrain features around.
- ‣ Press Zoom Out to get an overview of the whole mountain and move things farther.
- ‣ Click Ride (and Zoom In if you’ve zoomed out) to ride your new mountain.
- ‣ Click on ‘Options’ again to hide the menu.